Still in the Family
Bindon Auto Electrical is now in the hands of the third generation, owned and operated by Bryce Bindon, grandson of the founder Owen Bindon.
Bindon Auto Electrical was first founded by Owen (Joe) Bindon in July of 1932 at 19 Water Street. We moved to our current site at 3 Walton Street in July 1951. Bryce started in the business in 1992. A major extension and refit, including the new workshop was done in February 1995.
Bryce has managed the business since 2006, and purchased the Auto electrical workshop in May 2011, after splitting from Bindons Ltd, which is no longer in Bindon family ownership.
Today, we are specialists in auto electrical, air conditioning and diagnosis and repair of automotive faults.